Learn how to navigate through the newly added messaging features specifically designed for District Directors.
1. Click Messages on the top navigation bar.
2. Locate the user you want to send the message to by either searching for their actual name or scrolling through the list provided on the right side of the screen.
3. You can also send messages directly to any User Role or by User Group.
4. Once you find the specific users that you are trying to send the message to, just click their names, and they will appear on the left side of the screen.
5. Scroll down a bit to compose the message.
6. Enter the Message Subject and Body of the Message in the appropriate fields.
7. Once you are done, click Send and wait for the message confirming that your message has been delivered.
8. Your team can see the messages on the Notifications page.