Your team can now get notifications inside their profile! Learn how to modify the settings, so your team is aligned regarding trainings and many more!
1. Hover your mouse over to the left navigation panel and click Manage.
2. Click Notifications from the menu that will appear.
3. On the top part of the page, you will see a Color Legend which represents each settings. Here's a better view of the legend.
4. Scroll through the page and look for the specific report you are modifying the settings to.
5. Once you find the user, you can either Allow Email Notifications to them only, Allow On Site Notification only. (On site notification - notifications received inside their own profile). You can also select both depending on your liking.
6. Hit the Save Settings button to save your changes.
7. Each report has a template that is built in to the system. If you wish to send a customized message, you can do that on the Messaging Center or if you wish to change the verbiage on the automated emails for reports, you can send us a message and we can talk about it.