Learn how to generate a progress report from the new platform.
1. From your profile page, hover your mouse over to the left navigation panel and click on Reports.
2. On the Reports page, make sure that you choose Progress Report on the Report Type dropdown box.
3. For the Schools, you may either select All if you wish to see all of the schools on the report, or you can select Custom to choose specific schools only.
4. Select the date range that you wish to appear on the report through the Start Date and End Date fields.
5. Select the Report Format that you prefer for the report. You can choose PDF, CSV, or Spreadsheet.
6. In case you feel that the data you are running is too large and you cannot stay too long in front of the computer, you can choose the Export in the Background feature that allows you to enter an email address where the system will automatically send the generated report once it's done. If you select this, you can move away from the page, and the report will still generate.
7. If the file is not too large, you can just click Export, and the report will automatically be downloaded to your computer.