Learn how SNA CEU Groupings work and what are the specific groupings.
We are excited to offer SNA CEU credits for your courses now. Below you will find the current SNA groupings for all of our courses. In order to receive CEU credit, you will need to complete all the courses in a specific grouping. Certificates will be automatically generated and posted to your certificate page once all the courses in a grouping are completed.
SNA CEU Program Groupings:
- Knife Safety & Procedures, Scratch Cooking, Batch Cooking & Standardized Recipes (1 CEU)
- Chemical Handling & OSHA, Identifying Hazards in Food, Cleaning & Sanitizing, Using Wiping Cloth Buckets (1 CEU)
- Civil Rights Part 1, 2, & 3 & Fire Extinguisher (1 CEU)
- Use & Safety Breakfast in the Classroom Procedures, Intro to Food Service Recording keeping, Determining Eligibility & Receiving a Delivery (1 CEU)
- Developing Menus, Production Records, Fruits & Vegetables Part 1 & 2 (1 CEU)
- Thermo Calibration, Ensure Proper Service Temps, Common Foodborne Illness, Controlling Bacteria and FATTOM (1 CEU)
- Safe Food Taste Testing, Why Food Safety is Important, Prep Fruits & Vegetables, Food Allergens Awareness (1 CEU)
- Proper Hand Washing, Using Food Service Gloves, Handling Food Safety, Preventing Foodborne Illness (1 CEU)
- Nutrition 101, Macronutrients, Vitamins, Smart Snacks Part 1 & 2 (1 CEU)
- ANSI Food Handler Certificate Program (2 CEUs)
- Reducing Sodium, Increasing Vegetables - Yum!, Fats Oils and Grease, Helping Students Choose Healthier Options (1 CEU)
- Proper Breakfast In the Classroom Practices, Introduction To Food Service Record-Keeping, Determining Eligibility, Receiving a Delivery Properly (1 CEU)