In this lesson, you will learn how to use the Manage Course Directory page.
1. Go to the Manage Course Directory page by clicking the Manage Course Directory button from the Courses on the left navigation panel.
2. Make sure that you are adding the directory to the correct School Year.
3. Click Add Directory.
3. Enter the Directory Name and then click on the Add button to save it.
4. Look for the directory that you just created and then click the Add Courses button to start adding courses.
5. You can modify the Visibility for each course by selecting any setting from the dropdown box.
6. You can also modify or add new courses to your existing directories.
7. View the courses by going to your Course Guide.
**Upcoming feature: Ability to modify the visibility per directory**