Welcome to the School Food Handler family and congratulations on your decision to take advantage of our Done For You professional standards education and staff tracking program!
Before we can get started there are a couple of things we will need to do –
Download the below spreadsheet and fill in your employee information. This will allow our customer service team to set up profiles for all of your staff.
Please do not worry if you do not have all the requested information on hand. Details can be added and changed for each employee after they are set up. Just send us the information you do have and we can always make changes later.
Definition of Terms:
- The "Master Employee Form" button below will take you to a page where you will download the employee roster spreadsheet.
- The master employee form is where you will enter each staff member's start-up information.
- The required information for everyone is as follows:
- First name, last name, role (district director, supervisor, cafeteria worker, manager, other or office staff), date hired, school, type (full-time or part-time)
- Please Note: There are additional fields that can be filled out on this spreadsheet but they are not required.
- There is also a spot for email addresses, however, emails are not required to set up an individual’s account. The email is used to help individuals recover lost passwords as well as receive notifications when assigned courses have not been completed for the month. If an email address is not provided, the features above will not be accessible for that user.
Article is closed for comments.