Learn how to use the reimagined Bulletin feature.
1. Click Add Bulletin from the Bulletin menu on the left navigation panel.
2. Add your Bulletin Name.
3. After clicking the Add button, it will automatically take you to the editing page where you can add various contents ranging from images, videos, quotes, and more.
4. By default, you will see a faint text that says "Type/Choose A Block." If you click the Plus button next to that, it will let you choose what type of content you would like to add.
5. Once you are done adding content to your bulletin, save it by clicking the Update button in the upper right corner.
6. If you wish to view your newly added bulletin, you may click Bulletin again from the left navigation panel.
7. If you wish to make changes to your post, just click on Edit Bulletin from the Bulletin menu on the left navigation panel and then choose the post you wish to edit.
8. This will take you to the same editing page.
9. Click the Update button once you are done.