In this lesson, you will learn how to modify the items displaying on your reports.
1. Click Reports on the left navigation bar.
2. Select Enhanced Reports from the Report Type dropdown box.
3. Click Enhanced Report Setting on the upper right corner of the page.
4. Click Add New to create a new report setting.
5. Enter the Enhanced Report Name.
6. Select which report you would like to modify on the Report Template.
7. From the check boxes, select which items you would like to display/hide.
8. You can also Add Custom Fields to display on your reports.
9. You can add filters as well through the Report Filters option.
10. Click the Save button to save your changes.
11. To try out your new setting, go back to Reports.
12. Select Enhanced Report for the Report Type.
13. Select the Report Setting you just created.
14. Select the Report Format that you want.
15. Export in the background is also available if you think that the file is too large and you want to be notified with the results via Email instead.
16. Click Export to generate the report.