See the new features added to the Course Guide and the actual Course Page.
1. To access your Course Guide, make sure you are logged in to your district website.
2. If you need help with your username or password, please initiate a chat to our support team immediately so we can help you with password reset.
3. Once you are logged in, hover your mouse over to Courses on the left navigation panel and click Course Guide from the menu that will appear.
4. The course thumbnail are now displaying your course progress, steps needed to complete the course as well as the training time for it.
4. Click on any course that you would like to take from your Course Guide.
5. This will take you to the course information page which will display the title on the top, the course description, the course bar progress, the training time for the course, the lesson and the course status.
6. You may click the course title under the Lessons section to get started.
7. You may take the course using any available format. We have an animated version, Google Slides version, video version and even a print version of all courses.
8. Once you have completed watching the video/presentation, please do not forget to click on the Mark Complete button on the left side of the screen so you can proceed to the exam (if the course requires you to).