Learn how to run an Individual Report on the new platform.
1. From your profile page, hover your mouse over to the left navigation panel and click on Reports.
2. On the Reports page, make sure that you choose Individual Report on the Report Type dropdown box.
3. Search for the user that you want to generate the report for through the search field that will appear at the bottom of the page and then select it once you find the user. (Note, if your user role is either Worker, Office Staff or Other, you don't need to search or select any other user as the report will automatically extract your own data.)
4. Select the date range that you wish to appear on the report through the Start Date and End Date field.
5. Select the Report Format that you prefer for the report. You can choose PDF, CSV, or Spreadsheet.
6. In case you feel that the data you are running is too large and you cannot stay too long in front of the computer, you can choose the Export in the Background feature that allows you to enter an email address where the system will automatically send the generated report once it's done. If you select this, you can move away from the page and the report will still generate.
7. If the file is not too large, you can just click Export and the report will automatically be downloaded to your computer.